I think it is odd that there isn't much out there on them. Plants are much easier to sustain in this type of setup than frogs or other things.
I believe there is something going on maybe that people can't talk about it so as long as the forum protects my write to free speech then I can and will review it.

I believe that about the plants but dart frog keepers have done great with the Biopod so it will be interesting to use it with an animal it wasn't specifically tailored for. It's made for exotic animals, plants and crops. I would be really impressed if the Gray Tree Frogs would breed inside of it and even more so the toads! That would be a big deal!

Of course we will protect your speech, it is kind of a pet peeve of mine these days. +=_ There is too much censoring going on out there. I can actually understand dart frogs since they are so small. We will have to see how it performs and make an informed decision.

A very detailed update!!

Finally a breakthrough for the sick animals! Ace is making a comeback and we believe she is going to be fine. She was just dewormed and looks to be impressive how alert she is. I informed the vet of my intention of still breeding Ace and she agreed but we have a long way to go for that. It's good we have 9-10 months until the hibernation! She should be good by then! If she isn't we will wait for her. So the toads are doing good. The upgrade of their build I ran by the vet. So a biologist and a vet who are well respected have helped me tailor a special build for the upcoming 125 gallon Western PA Woods Vivarium! I am honestly so excited because I am hoping to out compete the first generations of the PA Woods Vivariums. What I mean is that I want to introduce the crickets both species I use and the Isopods. I want to show how important they are! You guys can see the feature video of the YouTube Channel of the most viewed and most diverse enclosure. I am still trying to beat this video and compete with the biodiversity! I believe I'll crush it with the new 125 gallon build.

So now that the toads are doing well it's time for news on the Gray Army!

Yes they can still have their plants but they need cleaned. So this means the Biopod is going to be a Native PA Woods! We can still call it the New PA Woods! They still maintain the opportunity to have the name. The interesting thing is though it's going to be looked at as a smaller build the New PA Woods Biopod will actually be tied for second largest enclosure by gallons. Oh well haha that's the name and I'm sticking to it!

Bane is doing great his prolapse is being held in check. He had proper care done the first time. He in two weeks has his stitches removed.

I am very excited to say the babies are growing up so fast and after the toads and gray tree frogs are done being checked out then the babies are next. So probably around the fall or winter we will have the first encounter between the babies and the adults in the Biopod! Talk about exciting!

So we have something very important to discuss about the Gray Army. They have garnered enough popularity to become in contention to be independent in video and display! I decided to see what our dedicated fans on Facebook thought in a poll. So far I was very surprised to see people just want to see stand alone Gray Tree Frogs videos. The voting is still going on and you can vote in the link below! We need you and your vote! This can impact the fate of all the PA Woods Vivariums social media and even in some respects the lives of the Gray Army!

Remember there will be hopefully 7 tree frogs and Mosquito Fish in the build so they will have a lot of solid observation and documentation to show us. If they are so popular then why not as long as they get voted to be a stand alone name. But they will still be a member of the PA Woods Native Species Community! How this will work is that we will call the exotic animals kingdoms like the Five Lined Dumpy Family Kingdoms. Then to pay homage to the colonies the 3 native enclosures will be the native species colonies.

So you may be wondering how the toads are going to compete with the Gray Tree Frogs and not just because of their enclosure. Well I promise the toads will be no slouch and I have a solid plan. Something nobody sees coming! They will compete with one another for supremacy to determine who was the best Native Colony of the year. We will look through various categories. The 3 colonies will battle but this year in 2019 it will be a battle between the Upgraded Rebuild Western PA Woods Vivarium vs the Red Hot New PA Woods Biopod. We will have the most intense battle I'm going to through so much at you to make it difficult to pick a winner. That's what you would expect from 2 heavyweights in a fight right?

The last enclosure will be the Pine Creek PA Woods Biopod that will have toads in and will be the reverse of the Western PA Woods Vivarium. In 2020 this enclosure will join in on the fun.

For Frog Week I may reach out to various resources like my new vet and my go to man a biologist. I also am possibly going to ask my college if they will support or join in. I'm not sure how far we can take it but if they would support it that would be cool. My one professor is a scientist and she is excited to hear about my plans! We have a lot of good stuff going into the right direction. I also have a lot more care articles to write. I'm continuing a part 2 for American Toads and Gray Tree Frogs!

Tomorrow I'll have the names of the playlists for the Western PA Woods Vivarium and New PA Woods Biopod. I'll include the care sheet articles as well and explain more!

I threw a lot at you guys! I hope it wasn't too much!

Are you excited to see the Western PA Woods Vivarium battle the New PA Woods Biopod this Autumn?

What are you looking forward to about Frog Week?

Do you have any thoughts on the Gray Army declaring independence?

Vote here!
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=629324934194777&id=402141930246413

Larry, how many questions?
lol.gif

I'm glad Ace and Bane feel great.
веселится c сердечками.gif

Sweet children.

I am also glad that your veterinarian is very competent and provides you with good help with information. I'll take a look at facebook.

Larry, how many questions?
lol.gif

I'm glad Ace and Bane feel great.
веселится c сердечками.gif

Sweet children.

I am also glad that your veterinarian is very competent and provides you with good help with information. I'll take a look at facebook.
Thanks for all the kind words! Yes I'm happy everything is going well! Thank you for checking out Facebook!

Larry, I can't understand how the voting takes place.
So if you vote Yes that means you want the Gray Tree Frogs to be independent and when I make videos they will not have other enclosures in the video unless a special video.

If you vote no then that means you want them to share the spotlight in a video with the toads.

So yes means you just want to see the Gray Tree Frogs and no means you want to see them along with other enclosures in their videos.

Larry, I get it. For me, of course, it's better when each species of your toads and frogs is presented separately. Because, because of the misunderstanding of your words, it is difficult for me to switch attention from one type to another, not understanding whether they live together or not.

If several species of animals live in the same terrarium, of course they cannot be separated.

I am happy to hear the frogs are doing better and Ace is doing so well.

I think I already voted in the poll but I can't remember which way I voted. +=_ It sounds like the new build is going to be amazing and I look forward to seeing it.

I am easy on what I want to see, I like all of it. Frogs and toads are great to watch so everything is fun for me.

I am happy to hear the frogs are doing better and Ace is doing so well.

I think I already voted in the poll but I can't remember which way I voted. +=_ It sounds like the new build is going to be amazing and I look forward to seeing it.

I am easy on what I want to see, I like all of it. Frogs and toads are great to watch so everything is fun for me.
I think you may have voted! Yes they are doing great and I'm very happy for Ace and Bane.

Yes there is going to be a lot coming soon and I'm really excited to see the 125 gallon the best it can be. I'm looking forward to seeing how an all gray tree frog Biopod will be. I'm also excited to bring to the forum a more in depth look at the Biopod.

If we look at previous records the Gray Army has a victory over the Dumpy Family. If they defeat the Western PA Woods then they would have beaten the oldest and most iconic animals and enclosures of my channel. That would be incredible.

The Gray Army is very popular so it would be difficult for anyone to defeat them. Obviously the Dumpy Family will have a chance at redemption this Thanksgiving but if the Gray Tree Frogs become independent that may put them a step ahead of the others. It's going to get very exciting but it's going to take some time.

Well they are a very active group with a lot of different personalities. That seems odd to say about frogs but it is true.
I see more personality in the native species honestly. Max my Dumpy is full of personality and Spurgeon too but they aren't as bold as Bane or Ace.

The Gray Tree Frogs and American Toads are among the most intelligent species in North America and that's why you see more personality. The Whites are also intelligent. Mostly pond frogs and some tree frog species are as you mean with less personality. There are a couple of pond frogs that are intelligent but we won't go there that's for another day!

Larry, thank you for your information.
3 сердце.gif
I have no experience with frogs, but I am very interested to read about their features.

I have another request.

Would I be able to make a care sheet on my experiences for a 1-2 year span of the 3 different groups? I was thinking I can have like the fan page which is this and I could work on one where you can just read through the experiences to see the progress or failure of the enclosure and inhabitants.

Would I be able to do this?

So to explain more I would have a new thread for the New PA Woods Biopod and everyone can see it and comment. Then I can make a second thread as a care sheet and post it after like a 1-2 year span. So we can see how the experience goes.