Hello everyone!
This is the new thread for my Gray Tree Frogs and their enclosure the New PA Woods Vivarium.

This will serve as a weekend update regularly as I talk about the lives of these frogs and I will also give updates to the brethren enclosures that make up the PA Woods Vivariums which are my 125 gallon Western PA Woods and Pine Creek PA Woods Vivariums. You will hear some updates as all of these animals and enclosures are interconnected being members of the same ecosystem of PA and the inhabitants will also have lived together at some point which truly does connect them.

My goal is to use my knowledge of this species to inform, educate and interest you if you keep them or even if you don't. I will use my YouTube Channel, Facebook Page and my activity on the forums to inform and reach as many people as I can. I hope that you will join me and give me feedback and let me know how you feel about what's going on in with these amphibians. I value and enjoy your participation. I will have links of my YouTube Channel and Facebook Page as well as my care sheet of the Gray Tree Frogs and a link to join my community on YouTube!

I hope you will enjoy this thread and will give me feedback as to what you are most interested to see with the progression of this thread!

Make sure this Thanksgiving to checkout the new video coming out of the Tree Frogs Thanksgiving Battle as you the fans, followers and contributors will decide who wins the Gray Tree Frogs or their adversary the Whites Tree Frogs. Make sure to check in on Thanksgiving for the video!
This Thanksgiving I hope you spend it with Family, Food, Football and Frogs!
15209f7e58a3f8caab83b0ab3489b5c8.jpg

Sent from my BLN-L24 using Tapatalk

Larry, thank you. We look forward to!Хлопает.gif
(we wrote simultaneously with your second message).

Хлопает.gif

Last edited:
Looking forward to the fall and winter updates and learning some new things. I would love to see more coverage of your skinks as well. 58/*

Looking forward to the fall and winter updates and learning some new things. I would love to see more coverage of your skinks as well. 58/*
You are one of the few people to say this. Yes the Skink Dynasty, Dumpy Family and our furry friends Chi Chi the Chinchilla and Lolita the Bunny will pop up time from time as well! The Gray Tree Frogs will also have videos and coverage!

Are you excited to see the baby tree frogs and the tree frog battle this Thanksgiving?

Who doesn't love seeing babies? -_=+ Of course I am excited to see the Thanksgiving face off.

It seems Larry is the first to start posting Thanksgiving photos. This is a fantastic photo.прелестно.GIF
Of course we are glad to see all your pets. Дарит сердца с о&#.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
The Thanksgiving video clips are being uploaded...

The Thanksgiving video is being constructed and I can't wait to work on it! My goal is to finish early so I can try the new feature of premier on YouTube and try to get more people to watch it.

I am looking at what plants, accessories and what enclosure these tree frogs will have. The fate of the new PA Woods Vivarium depends on it. I am looking to get the same light and fogger for all 3 enclosures for the PA Woods Vivariums so all the animals involved are getting the same treatment. I think I'll just stick to the English ivy and the Hydrangea plant. I'll get more ivy sometime. The enclosure has to fit in the place of the current one. I'm going to get a terrarium for the tree frogs. It will be 36 inches long and I am unsure after that. I will have more updates as we progress.

The babies are still little but making steady progress. I'm going to try and feed them heavier to hopefully help them grow. I am very interested in seeing how Christian and Bane interact with their own kind and how they share the enclosure and food. I'm sure the relationship between Christian and Bane as well as the relationship of the baby tree frogs. This next video will reveal a lot more about the character of these tree frogs. I'm sure you will enjoy seeing them faceoff against the Whites Tree Frogs.

In terms of who favored to win the battle the Dumpy Family is looked at as the favorite in a lot of the categories. It's going to be fun and hopefully can be something you look forward to this Thanksgiving. The results will have important implications for the future.

Best Vivarium
Better Hunter
Most informative/educational
Better Hunter
Best Construction

Who do you think will win the battle?

How do you think Bane and Christian will react when the baby tree frogs finally meet them?

I don't remember much about these two groups but I believe the gray's were better eater?

Well I hope they don't try to eat the babies. -ed5 I know if they are too small they could do it.

I don't remember much about these two groups but I believe the gray's were better eater?

Well I hope they don't try to eat the babies. -ed5 I know if they are too small they could do it.
I'm not adding the babies until they are big enough so it's still going to be months. When the babies are big enough not to be eaten how will both sides react to one another?

I said the Gray Tree Frogs were the better hunter they had more stealth. Yeah it's been a while so it'll be good to feature both species and give them more coverage.

I think it will be mostly curiosity and they could make a family unit. Most frogs are accepting of new members.

Thanks to Johnny, Dimzel and Coolmoon for voting on this forum! Voting is still going on so if I can share it with more people I'd love to.

Thanks to everyone who participated in the voting for the first Holiday Special! I am going to close the voting on Monday so this way I allow everybody some time to vote. I really appreciate the support I got from you all. I will announce the winner first on the Facebook Page and the YouTube Community then following in a few days the forums. I was very excited so many people gave quality input on every category. I hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving because my animals and I did.

I think first the video was successful because between both enclosures there is depth in personality. You got to see Max attack me and my camera and Christian get hand fed and Bane show what it means to be stealthy. The baby gray tree frogs and Fin the Betta Fish were also both talked about positively which gave the surprise appearances another element to the video. From all the tree frogs and Fin they all played an important role and showed how interesting and incredible these species are.

So since we had a good turnout I think we might have another video on the way. It will be the final Swarms Battle starring the Gray Tree Frogs Bane and Christian. You'll get to see them battle the Black Soldier Fly.

More on the way for the Dumpy Family and the long awaited update and build for the Skink Dynasty. It really is their time as well as Chi Chi and Lolita the furry friends. The exotic animals will dominate the winter.

I'm beginning the update process for the toads. I have the plexiglass lid and I'm getting it put on. I have more understanding what updates I'll be doing.

But back to the Gray Tree Frogs as this is their thread. They are doing great and have been hunting a fly/wasp like insect that I have been documenting. I got probably the most incredible footage of the Gray Tree Frogs hunting and it'll be sure to thrill you. Bane again shows his dominance and hunting prowess. Not taking anything away from Christian he has a key part in the video. He shows the camera how Gray Tree Frogs hunt flying insects in the wild. This scene is truly incredible as he shows the ability of decision making and follows up what was stated about how good the Gray Tree Frogs are at hunting. I'm going to get them a little fogger and get some more English Ivy. I think I'm going to give them plants that I've already used and know will work so that way plants don't die and they have nothing. I'll be introducing insects into their enclosure too. The Gray Tree Frogs will like I said be included this winter so get ready to see the story of the baby tree frogs as we follow them on their way into the New PA Woods Vivarium.

Have you ever used the Exo Terra Fogger?

What's one thing you want to see in a future video for the Gray Tree Frogs?

Do you like their cover photo?
3d333eacabadf42464d8deaa4e4bbeab.jpg

By the way, Dumpy Family look very cute. Such a calm sweet family.

Have you ever used the Exo Terra Fogger?
I had a bad experience. The fog generator requires a certain depth of water to produce fog. If the water is too low, the mist generator heats up (in the future this will cause it to break). And I read that animals should not fall into the water, where there is a fog generator. Those. I think that problems is more, than an effect. In my opinion, the usual household air humidifier is much easier and more convenient.

- - - Updated - - -

Do you like their cover photo?

веселится c серд&#.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I have never used a fogger either. With my group regular humidifiers do a much better job but my enclosure are a lot bigger.

I think the cover photo is great. 58/*

I would like to see the frogs interact more in the next video.

Thank you both for the responses. I had this fogger once and it didn't last long. I won't use it as much as the other foggers but I just wanted something small for the animals that I can't give a large fogger to.

I want to show more of the Dumpy Family. You saw Spurgeon eat and Max being sassy but there's more to show. I want to show the interactions with Christian and Bane and you'll see more of their relationship in the next video. It's good we have this winter to explore the lives of these animals.

This will be an interesting series of videos.
Have you thought to have a humidifier that controls the flow of steam? In my humidifiers it is possible to supply steam from "zero" to the largest.