Johnny

Super Moderator
Staff member
Today I saw Johnny trying to climb the glass door of the oven. I thought it was strange, he never does that, so I picked him up and placed him on the counter-top. I though he was just bored and wanted to explore a bit.
DSC09469.jpg

DSC09471.jpg

DSC09473.jpg

DSC09476.jpg

Look at that smug face:
DSC09477.jpg

He was very interested at the back of the microwave oven, so I unplugged it.
DSC09479.jpg

But he wasn't done yet:

Isn't he something? Look at that face of accomplishment +=_
DSC09484.jpg

And of course little miss Haido didn't want to miss the show:
DSC09485_1.jpg

That's so funny! His face when he fell into the sick was so precious. To me he was saying "uhh you didn't see that" hahaha too funny

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

^64%Merry Adventures of Johnny. He behaved like a baby iguana.+=_Johnny's face is priceless!ti^^

When Johnny and Haido become friends finally, I think that they will make such a walk together.*4

That's so funny! His face when he fell into the sick was so precious. To me he was saying "uhh you didn't see that" hahaha too funny
At this point you could hear me saying "Yes, I am laughing at you".

dimzel said:
When Johnny and Haido become friends finally, I think that they will make such a walk together.
I hope not! +=_ Haido is very well-behaved and she never tries to eat food out of dishes. I have had left overs from pork chops out for a few hours and I came to find them undisturbed. Then I gave them to her and she was like crazy. She loved them but did not touch them all the hours that I was away.
And Johnny is no longer interested on the counter-top ever since I covered the mirror-like microwave front with that cloth.

wildheart said:
His face expressions are the best but nothing beats his actions.
Yup! That gracefully goofy man always makes me laugh )(+

You know, in the video I point at the microwave. I am sure Johnny saw the reflection and was torn for a moment between going after the rival or going to the nice food smell.
With him, it is always the food. *%

I am sure Johnny saw the reflection and was torn for a moment between going after the rival or going to the nice food smell. With him, it is always the food.
I also thought about the reflection. But I considered it as indifference, Johnny (his intelligent calm).*% I never thought that Johnny - such a foodie pastitsio +=_

Thank you, Rod. He is my lizard love and I cannot imagine my household without him )(+
Just wait until yours start wanting to climb and explore everything +=_

Marina, David did a good function - random pictures above. When I see something interesting, I can not resist. Yesterday I saw a unique photo - Johnny is sitting on a gas stove.
lol.gif