Johnny

Super Moderator
Staff member
I realized that baby Morrigu and her antiks take most of my camera space. But Haido also gets her attention from me, even if she doesn't do something so funny to make me take a photo.
Here she is, grooming herself and looking majestic:

e66069a76020c52defb8eaf0149391aa.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
She is the queen in your family
прелестно.GIF
, despite the fact that Morrigue attracts more attention. Because Morrigue is too noisy girl.
lol заливатся смехом.gif

Exactly, the little one makes all the noise and demands more time, but Haido, as the older one, is more dignified.

She is secure in her position and is beyond the wild child antics. She shows grace and beauty of an adult lady. tender003

No, she was the sweetest, most quiet kitten that ever kittened. And she is always a lady in the house. I can leave food outside and she won't bother it.
Morri jumps into my mouth to get a bite. I can't even eat a granola bar, she wants it.

I only have a couple, when she was sleeping with Johnny. She was my parents' cat and I rarely visited, but I adopted her from the street (she was an outside cat) when she was about 3yo, on 2015.

IMG_0054.JPG

IMG_0055.JPG

IMG_0056.JPG

And here she is with her first babies (less than a year old):

IMG_0113.JPG

IMG_0114.JPG

Johnny on the background:
IMG_0120.JPG

Thank you these are great photos! dq3

What an adorable little thing! Johnny took to her really well. Although he is looking at the Little ones like oh god they are multiplying! +=_