David Schember

This afternoon I will take Sakura to an upstairs room and just sit on floor and let her run around and explore. There is nothing she can get into but give her a little real exercise. Then I will clean up the cage , nice warm bath and just talk may spend an hour without the wife, dogs and other distractions. I’ll post results tonight she may think it’s a pretty fun day🦎🦖🐩🆒

David, I wish you good luck !!!!
Хлопает.gif

I would look forward to photos and videos.

This sounds like a lot of fun and a great bonding opportunity.
I wish you success and can't wait to hear about it [emoji106][emoji106]

It sounds like a great afternoon. dq3 You may find she is pretty nervous at first since it will be a new experience for her. I look forward to hearing how she does.

I’m a little distraught over the New Zealand tragedy since my in-laws are actually from the same town the incident happened. We realize there are some terrible people that have no regard for anyone. The jerk probably was mean to animals also I would sure like to go a cpl rounds with the coward punk. Anyway today is Sakura day and this evening I will post her progress this should be fun for both of us

Oh, David, I'm sorry.
сочувствие.gif
Our news also reports on the tragedy in Christchurch.
Вздох.gif

Your relatives are not injured?

I just looked it up, I am so sorry. Are your friends and family okay?
We are looking forward to hear how today went for little Sakura.

Thank you all well I gave her bath ten I decided to do s real professional looking job on her cage. I’ll be taking off the rubber/plastic shower curtain and do the real deal with plexiglass and 3 different landing platforms. The highest will be 14in from the mega bulb/ and I will make 2 nice ladders (wood supports with the artificial amazon looking vines cut in 5inch length about 1/2” apart for tread steps) bottom to middle -then middle to top. I’m debating about getting the ‘jungle background’to stick on inside of the plexiglass as I would like the morning sun to come thru window to light awake her up. It would look cool with the background but I’m still debating. And I’ll do nice job with plastic corner molding and artificial grass with her swimming pool. It will take a bit with me working but will be within next two weekends. Here is what I’m starting with . Yes I’m unwrapping all the outside/ starting all over it’s ugly now but I’ll get it nice!! I’ve got her in the 40gallon for 2 weeks as I don’t want to upset her again with all the commotion

6DEF7138-82D1-4EEB-9C2E-B69CF3022F65.jpeg D3EDEA72-FE00-4860-8FBB-49FB00435830.jpeg

You have good plans.
Хлопает.gif

Window or background? You can make the background on one wall.

How is your walk?

Ooh, that sounds great!
I am in favour of the background, because it would offer more privacy. Don't worry, iguanas pick up the light in the room just fine.

It sounds like you will be busy for the next couple of weeks and I am looking forward to the new set up. 58/*

I’m trying to find a waterproof vinyl amazon setting I can attach to the thin plexiglass. (I don’t want the humidifier to mess it up) the walkways will be made from the fake jungle vines I can get at pet store, I’ll make each step around 4-41/2 in wide with cpl wooden dowels for the support and may tie each one with thin rope. Don’t want any kind of glue cause I feel it unsafe for her. Place each step snug up to each other I think instead of 1/2 inch apart. Whew this is gonna be a nice project can’t wait for the weekend

David would you please start a new thread for the enclosure remodel. Many people enjoy them but don't want to go through a long thread and don't realize there is an enclosure build in one.