coolmoon

Administrator
Staff member
Boo has decided to relax in the evenings again rather than hastily running for bed. She made herself a comforter throne and settled in for some TV time. +=_ She still doesn't want any touching and will shoo us away with the arm.

No, not the camera again.

IMG_6492.jpg

Seriously you need to leave.
IMG_6493.jpg

Can she be any sweeter? I love this aspect of hers. There is something very satisfying in knowing she is calmer and probably enjoys her everyday life much more.

She is such a little diva. Gif28 I am happy she is relaxing again but man she has mood swings.

I am glad that she decided to change her anger to mercy.
lol заливатся смехом.gif
She is especially sweet at such moments.
сердце в руках.gif

She is beautiful tender003 even her moody face is cute! It’s nice she’s relaxing again....I’m sure she will be begging you for food again in no time

Does it often happen to iguanas that they mood changes even without any particular reason[emoji848]? ? I noticed that since Riu is sheeding his skin recently, his mood is only being lazy, doing nothing, being fed with goodies but no touching. He stands up and moves away, when I try to rubb him. Then, when he sees food, he is into it again. He doesn't mind my presence in his terrarium tho [emoji106]

I can do whatever, only touching has become a no, no for now. As you saw on the photos, he looks comfortable in his home but I miss touching him [emoji1787][emoji177]

Ann, in adult iguanas, the mood changes, but not dramatically and not often. Riu is still a kid who is trying to get more advantages for his freedom. Therefore, his mood may vary. This is of course my opinion.

My spiny-tailed iguana ash she has started to shed herself so i try not to touch her myself but she does not make it easy for me when i need to spray her when she is in her cave making her evil plans to conquer the world
Muahahaha .jpg

Och, no I don't have any issues with that [emoji23] it even eases our Riu when he sheeds. It moists his skin and he likes it.

Irina, yes, I will learn more things upcoming months. He is still growing, indeed [emoji102][emoji85]

I think some of it is they still think they are having a breeding season. They do get touchy when they first start a new shed, I think the areas are hypersensitive at first and they like to think they are very independent so if I make them do something they don't want they act up for a short time.

It's amazing how iguanas are individual. I think that there are no identical characters among them.

Juanita has always allowed her to help take off her old skin, but she sometimes showed that she did not like it. The boy has allowed everything in the past. Now he has become intolerable. Boris is ready to let me take off all the old skin, and he helps me by turning his body in the right direction (and in the past he bit my finger off). Even one iguana can change her mood and habits.